You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Sunday 17 July 2011

Making time for friends :)

Hello Gorgeous ;)
I wanted to make this post talking to you about how you should make sure that you make time for all your friends. This week my best friend went to turkey on holiday, so i was able to spend time with 2 other of my closest friends. I realised that i hadnt propably spent real time with my friend april in a year so i actually spend friday night and saturday with her (last friday and saturday) we just went in to town on saturday and she stayed at mine on friday, and then yesterday (friday) we went to one of my favourite citys to shop, it was a lovely day.
April and Me.




Then my friend Lucy on monday we went to zumba we do this on a monday and wednesday anyway so i see her alot more but we dont have that much time on her own, so i stayed at hers on wednesday night and then on thoursday we went to costa, town, and then to the cinema we saw bridesmades. I wouldnt say i loved the film but it was ok, but it was good because we had the whole cinema to our selves so that was a plus. We didnt take any photos, but i will show you an old one :) (btw, i realise i have the same top on in both picture, and yes i do have more clothes hehe )
Lucy and Me.



Love You All Ellie :) x
Up coming post, things i want :D

5 comments:

  1. Great post :)
    I really want that aztec print scarf now lol and that key ring :) the ring really doesnt even look like it was from primark :) x

    awwww,thnku hun!!! i no ts geogous rite?th ring,yeh!!!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet pictures :)
    Nice blog. Follow each other?

    http://www.allamodaeconstile.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @style blogger Yep the ring that is shaped like a key lol :), and thanks hun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sassy aww thank you :) a
    Cheers me dears :) Yep i will check out your blog soon x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some magical words :)