You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Saturday 28 May 2011

Barry M nail varnish collection

Hello Lovley :)
This is my Barry M nail paint collection, i have 12 in total. If you arent aware of how good these are then let me fill you in, they are super cheap at £2.95 a pot but are the same quality as a much more expensive brand such as opi. They glide on the nail and dont chip. The only down side i find is they take forever to dry, so i end up ruining them as i am to eger to continue my day. So lets get to the once i have.
Top Row (L-R) Coral(296), Raspberry(273), Indigo(312), Vivid purple(161), Instant nail effects Black(311)
Bottom Row (L-R) Mushroom(310), Mint green (304), Cyan Blue (294), Turquoise(295), Berry Icecream(308), Strawberry Icecream(309), Pink Iridescent (264).
My Favourites are mint green, Berry icecream and vivid puple (must haves in my eyes)
The next one on my list has got to be peach melba (i need that in my life)
I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if peach melba is good and what your favourites are.
Love You All Ellie :) xx

2 comments:

  1. I have the mint one and it's one of my favourite nail varnishes! I love the coral you have too, considering buying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mint is lush :)
    Yeah i really like the coral, deffinetly wotth checking out. I think it looks really good under the crackle polish :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some magical words :)