You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Thursday 24 February 2011

Review: Sammy fat hair amplifying mousse

Fat Hair "0" Calories Amplifying MousseProduct:  Sammy Fat Hair  - Amplifying mousse.
Price: £5.99 (uk) $8.99(us)
Where is it avaliable: Superdrug (uk) Ulta(us)
How to use: Use a small amount on wet hair then leave to dry naturally or give it a good blast with the hairdryer :)
My thoughts:- Pros: It is really good, straight away i felt my hair feel thicker and i blow dryed it and it had so much volume and as i ran my fingers through my hair it felt so much thicker and healthier. I felt like my head was full off hair, i am really pleased with it and i believe there is an offer on at superdrug atm, buy 2 for £6.99 so its really worth checking out :)
Cons: It can make the hair feel a little sticky :( , but dont be so generous with the product, a little goes a long way

Hope that this review was helpful and informative, i have tried to make my blog more inviting let me know hoe you like it :) ?? Love You all xx

P.S: if you are thinking about seeing 'Just go with it' i would really recomend it, it was so funny we all loved it and laughed so much :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some magical words :)