You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Monday 18 July 2011

The Apprentice- Result for the nice guy :)

Hellooo all you apprentice fans out there, i know its sad this years apprentice is already over, but i think it was a good series and Tom was a worthy winner. I can say to you now everyone in my family loved tom, i mean whats not to love he is a charming, well mannered sweetie ? (is that odd for me a 16 year old to call someone twice my age a 'sweetie'). During the final i really though that Susan had it, she seemed confident and wasn't grilled as much as the others, I though it was in the bag, but no!.
I was really pleased that tom won, as Karen pointed out Tom would have benefited most he needs the push and the drive.
Helen, Helen,Helen, i just think she's a little to perfect ! She will do fine with out Lord Sugar she has got the brains, and passion to get her face on the map.
Jedi Jim,  both my Bother and Dad's favourite he just seemed so full of him selve, but definitely made the finial more amusing and enjoyable to watch.

So on the whole i feel like it was a good final with a fair result, Let me know your opinions and thoughts below :) 

Love You All Ellie :) x

2 comments:

  1. loves apprentice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tom deservd it.vincent was the joka man thw

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some magical words :)