You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Sunday 10 July 2011

Whats in primark atm ? :)


Hellooo Beautiful :)
I went shopping today and spent some mullah ! (duh).
Primark has some good stuff ATM, i really recommend popping over and getting your self some bargains.






Wing earrings £1
Bikini bag £1
Triangular earrings,Scream persainbabe! (In my opinion) £2





Pj's £4.50




Strap shoes £12 £6






So this is the cool stuff i got from primark today hope you like it :D
Love You All Ellie :)


3 comments:

  1. omg!!!!!!!!! i go those triange earings and love them!im wearing them now!!!ha ha !!!! and exactly wot i thwt! they sooo scream persianbabe,in my opinion too.i thwt that aswellll.xxxxcheck out my blog?im gona be uploading some things i got from primark 2! ive laready taken some pics ; )

    www.lefashionz.blogspot.com

    follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe i know they are cute :)
    Cool cant wait, of course i followed your blog thanks for following mine :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate you taking the time to write this post. It continues to be quite beneficial to me indeed. Value it.
    ATM Company

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some magical words :)