You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Saturday 18 June 2011

Prom Shoe Shopping .. :(

Hello Pipits :)
Went through my make up today found quiet allot i don't use/want so think i am going to be putting some on eBay, If any of you are interested i will let you know once it up. Anyway moving on.... I went shoe shopping today, i never thought it would have been so hard to find a strapy silver pair of lowish heels (as i am 5'9, i don't want to look any taller). I settled for a pair in debenhams, got home tried them on with the dress, no it wasn't happening, they are just not good enough, please let me know if you know/suggest any places i could try.

25.00 - debenhams
So i also popped in to new look, i purchased this top but not sure how i feel about it, please let me know if you like it (i am thinking about taking it back??).
9.99- Newlook





I also purchased the bed head URBAN ANTI-DOTES 2 shampoo and conditioner, i really really like them. by hair feels so much better :) I got a free gift too Yea! :)
Bed head- 21.99


Also Please give me some suggestion for blog posts, i don't want to blog crap, i want to blog stuff you want to see :) Let me know if you want to see a nail varnish collection/make up collection/OOTD/skincare routine??? What do you guys want to see ?? Let me know :)

Love You All Ellie :) X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some magical words :)