You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Wednesday 15 June 2011

Made in Chelsea (opps)

Hello lovely people :)
Hope you are all well. I know this post really wont appeal to you all, so as you can tell by the title of my post it is going to be about my new love for the programme made in Chelsea. So it all started when i was supposed to be revising but instead watched all the episodes of made in Chelsea (sorry geography exam). Anyway i just love everything about it, Craggie's laugh it is so cute! and her style, i just love her. But my favourite character is Millie, she is so stunning, she is also a make-up artist so that's pretty cool. I love her relationship with Hugo and really want to see more from them, after their kissing in Cannes they have really left me loving them both. So all in all i am an addict and am already following them on twitter. I love to see their lifestyle and they have lush BRITISH accents. HA oh how could i have forgotten Francis! He just makes me laugh. There are so many other characters, they are all interesting. I can't wait until next Monday, is that sad?? Well actually don't answer i know it is. :S. So basically give it a try i say, hopefully i wont be the only one who is obsessed. I have never seen the only way is Essex, so i cant say how they compare.





Anyway, please let me know your opinion on the program.
Love You All Ellie :) x


FYI: Its on at 10pm Monday on E4. (Just after glee)

2 comments:

Leave me some magical words :)