You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Thursday 2 June 2011

Heat defence- Part 4




Hello tulips :)
OK so this is the 4th part of my hair care routine. So today's post is all about heat defence, right I'm not going to lie and say i always remember to use this, i don't but when i am doing more to my hair i do. I have 3 to talk about, starting with the most famous tresemme, tbh i don't particularly like this (i mean its OK but nothing special). Next up is Toni & Guy, I got this in a gift set for Christmas, i would never have gone out and bought it, again it is OK but i despise the spell (i don't know what it is). Lastly Ghd, i have had this for quite a while, it is alright and smells much better. So on the whole i would say i haven't found a really good heat defence, if you have one you really like, let me know :)






Love You All Ellie :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some magical words :)