You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Wednesday 1 June 2011

Hair sprays - Part 3 of hair routine.

Hello Gorgeous :)
OK so this is part 3 of my hair routine, this post is all about hairspray. I am not a huge fan of hairsprays, but use it a couple of times a week. As far as different types go i find that they are all very similar, i use the silverkrin most often just because i am trying to finish it up (i always get this one in strength 3). The loreal elnet one (Cheryl Cole, special edition ha, it makes all the difference) I think this one is could on really clean hair, it feels less crispy. The ghd creation spray isn't really a hairspray, but i use it as one. It is a spray type which i think it makes my hair feel smother and nicer.







Love You All Ellie :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some magical words :)