You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Monday 30 May 2011

Hair Care Routine - Every other day routine.




Hello sprinkled donuts ;)
Todays blog post is about my hair care routine, i love finding new products for my hair so if you have any products you love please let me know.

Ok so my hair: Longish, neither thick or fine (just in the middle, the top half seems really thick and then the bottom layers are very thin), Sweepy side fringe, Dark DARK brown (not sure how relevent this is).

So shampoo and conditioner, i have always been one to wash their hair everyday, but have recentally been trying to do it every other day (I have been saved by dry shampoo), my hair feels better from that. So the sampoo that i am currently using is garniere fructis shampoo it is ok, i mean its just an average shampoo. Nothing special, i have tried more expensive shampoo but i think they are all very similar although saying that next month i will be purchasing Bedhead urban anntidotes sampoo and conditioner.
Elly Smith
As for conditione i am using the 3 minute miricale luscious long conditioner, I think that my hair has just become a custom to it, so it doesnt respond as well as it used to, never the less i still like it and think it still makes my hair soft and shiney.



Sorry it is the wrong way
After i come out the shower and my hair has dried slightly, so its still very damp. I use these 3 products religiously every time i wash my hair. I first take one pump of herbal essence split end protection cream. Then i spray  aussi luscious long leave in conditioning spray, i spray this generously all over my hair. Then the last step is to put one pump of aussi dual personality curl defenition serum on the bottom of my hair, so that my natural curl can really shine. I would reccomend all these products.

Love You All Ellie :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some magical words :)