You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Saturday 28 May 2011

Birthday Haul :) (from the family)




Hello Tic tacs :)
This is my birthday haul, i just wanted to share with you the pressents i got from my loved ones, i hope you enjoy :)
From my parents i got two benefit products ( i asked for the girl meets pearl,but the blush was a really surprise, thank mama)  So I got girl meets pearl, it is described as being liquid pearl, it is so beautiful and will be reviewing it soon. I also got throbb box blush, it is a light pink colour and again is really nice.

Ok From my parents again, i got my main pressent of my camera, it is the samsung ES78 14mp 5x zoom (really pleased with it). I also got the treSonics facial cleansing system (dupe of the clarasonic) again a review will be up at a later date. I went shopping on my birthday (saturday, to a city near where i live, i bought some bits, i will share will you later,but on the sunday at about 3.30i went to another city, and poped into republic and met my mum had also gone in and she was holding the same dress that was in my hands, she was going to buy it for me me, so i put mine down Hehe and she got it for me as an extra pressie,so thank you mum !

From my brother(all chossen by my mum!) Just to let you know he is 18(not the age you were thinking i bet, you probably thought aww he is probably only young, no he is just confused)
So an eeyore mug,shower gel , cotton pads,socks and shimmer lotion.
All other family members got me money.
So thank you all so much, :) x
Thanks for readind, hope you liked this post any request leave in the comments, Love You All Ellie:) xx

2 comments:

Leave me some magical words :)