You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Friday 6 May 2011

30 Day challenge ;) And Questions.

Hello little rays of shunshine,
So sorry i haven't really been posting :( I have been going through a lot in my personal life and i am usually quiet open on here but not ready to share what has been going on (so basically sorry i havent posted, please remeber to enter my contest and leave me a comment, feel free to do this aswell).

DAY 1 : 1. What do you regret the most?
Tumblr_lk9bcymr2w1qzwaddo1_400_largeOh gosh what a hard question to answer :S i would probably say not always being myself letting people tell me what to think, dress like and say. Who should control me i should ! So just rember little dumplings always be yourself, beacuse if you cant be your self who can you be :) .



Quick Questions(please let me know the answers in a little comment, Thanks)
1.Can you recommend a good camera, i am almost 16 and just want a simple good quality camera for my birthday, that is still affordable. ?
2.Opions on HTC particaually the desire HD ?


Love You All My Beauties !!

Ellie :)
Xx

2 comments:

Leave me some magical words :)