You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Sunday 24 April 2011

❀Easter, School and thank you ❀




Howdey My Beautiful kind hearted followers,
I would like to start this post of with a huge great big thank you to all my lovely followers, who have been kind enough to enter, tweet and even blog :) Thank you so much !! I am so pleased and grateful.

SCHOOL
I am pretty sure that most of my followers are going through either GCSE years or A-level years, i dont know about everyone else but the exam are creepy up on me so quickly. my first offical exam is on the 19th of may, but i actually have my drama performance sooner and am yet to learn all my lines :( probably should be doing that tomorrow but just dont seem to have the motivation to do so atm. I am deffinetly one of those people who leave revision to the last minute and just full on panic! I would be intrested to know when your first exam is so leave me a comment, also how the revision is going (if at all )BUT .... GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!


Easter how did yours go ??

Tumblr_ljd8raqi7t1qa2dp2o1_500_large_large
SO CUTE RIGHT

Mine was a really enjoyable day actually i firstly went into town with a close friend and spent 5hours, it was deserted !! We went to costa, which was ok i'm actually not very keen on coffee but i had an iced mocha, it was ok. I'm probably one of the most boring bloggers, i just ramble on. Anyway after that i came home and bless my dad he had hidden a couple of mini eggs around are living room and we did the normal searching for them as he said it was a tradition. After that i went over to another friends house for tea and a good catch up and had a really good time.


Did you get any chocolate ?
Well i got a chocolate egg from my uncle and his girlfriend when we went to visit on friday, when i ate the actual chocolate egg, but i dont like the creme filled eggs so actually gave them away !! (shocking, me give up chocolate)
My grandparents gave are eggs to my mum and my mum hasnt even mentioned them !! Anyway best not anyway !
My parents didnt get eggs this year as we wernt fussed about them, but my 'Godparents' gave me some mini eggs, smarties and milky bar (you know the milky bar kid), so thank you to all my family!


So that is my long ramble over with , please let me know how your easter went, what chocolate did you get if any ? when do your exam start ?


I will be doing a nail varnish related post sometime next week as it has been requested ! :)
Hope you all have a good day tomorow and if you havent entered my contest please do :) xxx

Tumblr_l2lyr6hgex1qzecgko1_500_large

4 comments:

  1. the triangle picture is great haha, so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think as you get older the sentiment of easter eggs goes away haha! shame tho cos i loveee chocolate :) would rather have the money now though tbf. cant believe u dont like creme eggs! :P ive eaten so many im starting to look like one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah i agree
    And haha i hate them yuck!!! Lol glad you like them though well may as well eat them now when they are avaliable in the shops still !! :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some magical words :)