You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Sunday 27 March 2011

Saving Money

Hello!
Thank you to Louise thank you so much for answering my questions :)
Anyway so basically, i need to stop spending money on random stuff i dont need, i just went to the shops this morning and spend £12 on stuff that i dont really need, i wont do a haul as im going to be reviewing the stuff i purchased soon :)

I want to save my money up as i am going on a mini holiday with 3 of my closest friends and it is going to cose like £180 which isnt bad but i need to start saving, i also want to buy a new camera really soon, i need to get a new phone and my own laptop as well so i need quiet a few expensive things, but it is my birthday in may and i think i will get my camera then. Also the phone i want will cost me £25 a months so i can do that soon, but the laptop is an on going saving thing  for me. I am going to be opening my bank acount in the easter holiday.

Ok so this is how im going to keep track on how much money i am spending!!
If you have any camera recomendations, let me know in the comments :) x

Bye! xxx :) xxxx

1 comment:

Leave me some magical words :)