You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Saturday 26 March 2011

Mini Collective haul and Ramble :)

Hello you,
Hope you are all well, i have had a pretty tuff time resently including crying away in my english lesson (embarrising) but anyway, i really want your opinion on a few things so please give me some answers :)

First Thing. How much would you pay for a leavers hoddie, I cant believe how much we have to pay.

Second. Should i go to prom ? I cant decide whether or not to go i  just think that it could be a really awkward evening ?? Please let me know if i  should.

Third. How much do you reckon it will cost for 4 of us to buy a weeks worth of food ?? I'm talking breackfast, luch and tea :)

Forth. Please suggest healthy meals as i need to losse some weight before July, i will be in a bikini :)
So please leave healthy meal ideas and advice.

Please answer the questions for me it would really help, i relise they are all quiet odd questions but hey ho :)
Thanks.


Moving on to the haul, it small and boring though WARNING
Ok so from Primark (seems like its the only place i shop)
I got a pair of brown flip flop kind of thing- £2.50 - bargin
Blossom scented candle- £1.50
Sunnies- £1

From M&S a few essentials for my handbag :)
10 citrus zest hand wipes- £0.80
Lip Care- £1
Anti Viral 4 ply tissues- £0.70




Ok so chipmunks please answer my questions, pretty please :)
Hope you have a good weekend. Love You all.

3 comments:

  1. Ok guy sorry i will try upload another picture
    :) please answer my questions xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Sixth Form leavers hoodies cost £23.50. I'm not getting one because I need the money for other things.
    I don't really want to go to my May Ball prom because I will hate all the photos, but I don't really want to miss out. I wouldn't mind not going though because I'd save a lot of money!
    A week's worth of food for 4... I have no idea. Buying from a supermarket (Rather than eating out) would be cheaper. I'm just guessing but around £50?
    Healthy meals... I think it's best to still eat what you like but just cut down on it. For example, half the portion of chips you'd normally eat and add some veg.
    Chicken and salad is yummy, oh and you could have fajitas; wrap, chicken, peppers etc.


    Hope this helps! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, yep it really did help thank you so much :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some magical words :)