You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Sunday 6 February 2011

Shopping trip and thank you Louise

Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Protection Cream Red 150ML

Bonjour,

I went with my mum to return something and decided i would hae a little browse in a few shops.
I wanted to go with my mum so that i could pick up "it raining men" shower gel from lush, but it didnt smell as nice as i had hoped (this was ok as it saved me £14).

I actually only got one thing!
Herbal essences- beautiful ends split end protection cream.
It was a bargin (i think it was half price)- £1.95 , i have had my eye on this for a while and will be doing a reiew on it.

Thank you so much Louise (Affordable treats) for doing the tag and linking me you got me another follower, glad you could find GOSH holographic aswell :)

Ellie xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the review :)
    No problem! & I'm going to paint my nails with the polish now :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some magical words :)