You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Saturday 12 February 2011

Exciting haul :)

Hey guys, so some backround information before i tell you what i got, i didnt pay for any of the three things im going to be telling you about, my aunty actually got them for me as i really wanted them. My aunty works for a charity in Africa and travels alot, the head office for the charity is actually in canada so i hinted to her that i would love covergirl lash blast :) And to my delight i recieved a package last night :) So what did i get ?
....
 Covergirl lashblast volume(this is the original orange tube)  I dont actually know if they sell this in canada because she popped over to washington to buy this.

I wasnt going to open it yet, but i couldnt resist, it is amazing i <3 it so much :)

So not only did she get me volume , she also got me lash blast fusion (ahhhhhhhhh im so happy) this was a real surprise as i hadn't even mentioned it :)
I am not opening this untill i finsh the original :)

And something else my aunty got me (she got this in England) Was an eye kohl i was dying to get my hands on - Mac eye kohl in- I get no kick. It is a beautiful champane sparkly colour :) (it came out in the champale collection)
I really think it should be EYE get no kick
To see a picture click here if you are intrested http://www.temptalia.com/mac-i-get-no-kick-eye-kohl-review-photos-swatches


Hope you are having a good saturday - i feel so ill got such a bad troat and have eaten alot of crap - 2 greggs suasage rolls im regreting :(


Bye xxx :) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some magical words :)