You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Sunday 9 January 2011

Shopping haul :)

So i did a bit of shopping after going with my dad to drop my sister back of at uni :)
I popped in a bought items from River Island, Boots and superdrug i grabbed some bargins so with out further ado lets go :)

Firstly i went to Superdrug in search of gosh nail varnish in Holographic i have been on the hunt for this for a while so was so excited to spot it and even better it was half price :0 so i picked it up for 2.49 (what a steal)
It is stunning it is a silver with a very unique sheen and holographic effect.
Next i went to River Island
I had a voucher to spend that my beautiful friend had given to me :) so i picked up something so boring you are going to cry :( well..... Ok so i bought Leggings yes leggings well i needed a new pair anyway
I got them in the regular lenght and they were 9.99 which i think is pretty good as they are quiet thick, i got them in black but on the label they are called GRUN.

I also got a bag for life that says i (L) river island it was only 99p




Then from boots i was smooching around there last bits and bobs from the half price sale and spotted something that caught my eye, it was there survival kits i saw one that said survival for sleepless nights and it was straight in the basket as recently i havent been sleeping well at all nor has my brother so we are going to be sharing it (well i am going to offer him to borrow a couple of the items) in the box you get a mini bath bomb which smells ok, all products smell like caliming lavender, you also get a sache of hot choccie but i preffer nutella hot choclate that i saw on Thegridmonster (ingrids vlog channel) so this is one of the things he can use, also included is a sleep mask, botanics cooling gel and the hole reason i wanted the kit the sleep therapy pillow mist which retails on the boots site for 6.18 (btw i dont have a pound sign on my laptop as it all crapped up so sorry) The kit in total was originaly 8pounds but in the sale was 4 but beacuse of the stupid vat increase was 4.09.

Sorry i cant find a pic of this ( ihave broke my camera so that is why i havnt got anypics )

Then i got another surivial kit for party girls which i am going to be giving to a friends as part of her gift it includeds 17 fake lashes in electic, natural collection tinted lip balm in blackcurrent bonanza, natural collection nail varnish in hibiscus, 17 instant glow bronzing powder in medium and a boots bronzer brush you also get a tackey mirror that says  'call me' on the font with cards inside to right your number on if you bump in to the man of your dreams (joke) Again i dont have picture sorry once i get going there will be more photos as i am getting my camera fixed :)

Anywho that it i am finished for today hope you enjoyed please follow :) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some magical words :)