You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Monday 10 January 2011

School Stress

Hey guys,
I would first like to start this post off my saying thank you so much to affordable treats and bubbles (i have read affordable treats blog since August and love it) So thank you to you both it means the world :)
Also please let me know how often you would like me to blog, i dont know if it annoying that i have done a blog everyday so far. I deffenetly wont do one every day ,especially this week as on friday i have my French GCSE reading and listening exam.

So as you can tell by the title i have only just begun to realise that my exam is on friday so i better start revising, oops. Also this month i need to hand in my post 16 eduaction froms i am so stuck on what to do. I was thinking english literature, geography, antherpology and theartre studies but not sure if either of you have advise please leave me a comment :)

Thank you so much Ellie xxxxxx
Have a good evening xx

2 comments:

  1. Hiya :) its bubbles haha my names rach :) no probs for the follow, please pop over and have a look at my blog if you get chance! honestly,just take a deep breath and take an hour or 2 each night to revise through necessary things. its not good gettin stressed out about it! :/ and i study eng lang and lit, and i love it. ive applied to study it with media at uni so i would defo recommend it. just do things that you already enjoy or think you will defo enjoy and everything will fall into place! you can always change if you want to xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sorry about calling you bubbles, Hey Rach thank you for the advice :) And yeah i have now followed your blog :) Xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some magical words :)