You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Thursday 28 July 2011

Update and All about me tag :)

Hellooooooo, OK so this is first going to be a quick update. I wont be posting until the 3rd/4th of august as i am staying with a friend, so sorry if there is a lack of posts.
Now in to the tag, i was not tagged but thought it would be fun :) I tag you all :)

Me: Ellie
Nicknames: El, Ellz, Elchie pops, Eckles, Evlar, Smelch, squelchy, Ellietardo, dick, twat etc. (I’m so loved ha)
Birthday: 21st May 1995
Place of Birth: uk
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: None atm :(
Residence:  Uk
Screen Name: Elion
Appearance:
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Length: Long
Eye colour: Hazel
Best Feature: Eyes
Height: 5ft 9'
Braces?: Nope
Glasses?: Nope
Piercing: Ears
Tattoos: None.
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: Umm..  Cissy :)
First Award: Star performer for being good at fraction (ha yey)
First Sport You Joined: Ballet
First Real Vacation: France
First Concert: Nope never been to one :(
First Love: Don’t remember really

Favorites:
Movie: 10 things I hate about you, I don’t know really love films
TV Show: I cant chose atm
Colours: Purple & green
Song: Wonder wall, oasis.
Candy: Crunchie (Yum)
Restaurant: Hmmm Beefeater
Store: Again can’t pick one. I like them all
School: ??????
Book: Anything that’s not scary ha-ha
Magazine: Glamour
Shoes: Pumps

Currently:
Feeling: Panicked
Single or Taken: Single
Eating: Grapes and digestives :)
Typing: This
Online: Obviously
Listening To: Scott mills
Thinking About: Life
Wanting: My holidays to go well
Watching: The computer screen
Wearing: My Pj’s

Future:
Want Children? : Of course. I want 3. Boy,boy,girl.
Want to be married: Yes :)
Careers in Mind: Primary School Teacher
Where do you want to live? : Somewhere in England
Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: Hmmm... Nope -.-
Had Alcohol: Yep
Smoked: Nope, totally disagree with it
Ran Away From Home: When I was younger and having a strop yeah!
Broken a bone: Nope!
Got an X-ray: Yep
Broken someone’s Heart: Hope not
Broke Up With Someone: Yes
Cried When Someone Died: Nope
Cried At School: Yes

Do You Believe In?
God: I don’t know, I want to
Miracles: Lets me optimistic
Love at First sight: No
Ghosts: No
Aliens: No
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: Yes
Hell: No
Kissing on The First Date: Definitely
Yourself: Sometimes.

Love You All Ellie :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some magical words :)