You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Sunday 24 July 2011

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua

Hello Gorgeous ;)
How are you on the fine saturday afternoon ?
So basically my life hasnt been great latley (wont go in to it ) but my mum came in to my room this morning asking me if i wanted to go for a quick shop in a city about 30mins away. So off we went my phone going bazerk with people texting me (again wont go in it) so i ignored it, but my mum has been pretty worried about me so said 'come on el lets go look at the chanel foundation. So i was like well i dont know mum i cant really be bothered to be spoken to like i am a stupid teenager who doesnt understand. My mum had none of it so we went to the house of frasier and went to the chanel counter and my mum tested the two lightest shades on me(my mum actually used to be a makeup artist, intresting fact for you) so we agreed the lighttest shade was best so the women said right well ill just get that one for you now and my mum said yep and got her purse out i said no mum, please dont spend your money on me. But she insisted and said that she wanted to cheer me up and treat me. The women at the counter was actually really nice and gave me a sample of Hydramax + Active gel cream, which when i got home and re-did my makeup i used as a primer and it is really nice. The foundation is gorgeous and it is true what people say it really does look like a new layer of skin it lush. So sorry about the rambly post and i know you have probably had enough of people raving about this foundation but i couldnt resist, So Thank You Mum love you loads and loads. :)



Love You All Ellie :) x

3 comments:

  1. haha .why was ur mum wanting to cheer u up?wer u down?sad if u were.ahhhh always wanted to try that buh expensiv : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i have alot going on right now but things seem more managable now thanks :) Yeah i am so happy my mum is just amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some magical words :)