You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Monday 20 June 2011

Cherish Everyday and Boots/superdrug haul.




Hi guys, I wanted to make a post just letting you guys know that should cherish each and everyday (i know it's a cliche, but so true) This was triggered today by something my best friend is going through today :( I love you babe, I'm always here if you need me. If you are having a bad day, (lets face it we all have them) so just don't let them get the better of you, always see the good in everything. Think Positive, me and my loved ones all live our lives by this, if someone is upset, down feeling like crap, you can guarantee at least one of us will say JUST THINK POSITIVELY. Everyday is a new day for you to use to the fullest, make something of yourself, don't be afraid and grasp every opportunity, If you get in to a fight/argument with your friend/boyfriend or girlfriend/husband/wife/life partner/family - (you get it) Never leave that argument, finish it and if you love that person just say it, because you never know when will be the last time you will see that person and you want to remember that person in a positive way.


LIVE EVERY SECOND LIKE IT WAS MY LAST ONE - Jordan sparks tattoo (motivational song, in my opinion)
Listen on youtube

On a lighter note i went to boots and superdrug  a few weeks ago and bought some boring stuff , i will now share with you all :)
- Dove summer glow £5.10, i think it is on offer in one of the drug stores atm though.

-Baby wipes and cotton buds (for my holiday ) Unsure of how much no more that a pound each

- Mua clear mascara (for brows) £1 

-Accessorize make up set  £2.50

- Gainer summer body £7.14. again this is probably on offer somewhere, most tanning products are ATM. I will be reviewing some soon.



Love You All Ellie :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some magical words :)