You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Saturday 14 May 2011

On the hunt for mascara it seems, beauty card and haul.

Hello gorgeous ;)
So today i went with my mum to pick out a few things i wanted for my birthday, but i got distrcted and decided to do a spot of shopping ( early birthday presents to my self )

From Superdrug :)
I purchased this Cosmopolitan beauty expert, this looks to me like it is a copy of the famous beauty blender. I was super excited to get this it cost i think - £4.99 (ish)
Let me know if you want a review.


Ok then i went in to boots and purchased 3 things as it was 3 for 2 on all cosmetics.
From Collection 2000, i got 16h lasting wear concelear, i couldnt resist it any longer all the good things i hear about it it cost - £4.19


Sorry for my awful face, as i have no make up on.

I also got the big fake, again heard amazing things, i accidently picked it up in brown/black but we will see how i like it - £4.99


Maybelline the colossal volum' express mascara in glam black - £7.99 (ish)

My mum also took me to get my eye brows waxed as it has been a while since they were last done proffesinally. £10

Sorry the picture is rubbish.

Also i was given the beauty card, i am not that inpressed with the rewards for it but hey its better than nothing :)

Love You All Ellie :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some magical words :)