You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Friday 13 May 2011

Haulage and Ramble :)

Hello little bowl of shreddies :)
How are you on this fine evening ? :)
I thought i would share with you a few accesorise i have bought recently and a couple of hair care products, so with out futher ado here we go.

From primark i purchased a turquoise ring, i have wanted one for a while so thought i would pick it up i think it was £2.50.

I also got a 6 pack of earings only so i could get the dove ones, they are so cute ! £1.50.

 I alo got a black clutch kind of bag, i was wondering do you think this would be acceptable to wear for my prom, i wanted to spend as little as possible on acessorise, is this to cheap ? :D £4.00

  Ok so now on to hair care, i went along to superdrug and saw that aussi was on offer, any 2 things for £5.99, so i purchased 3 minute miricale for long hair and cur; defenition serum.


Ok that concludes my haul.

Now for a short ramble, I had my drama exam yesterday, i think it went well and i actually had fun, as silly as that sounds. But basically i just want to wish all of you guys luck in any upcoming exams. I finish school in 2 weeks, i know alot of you will have already finished as so have most schools in my area, but not us beacuse we are all about the education after we recieved special measures in our ofsted report :) Yay !!
any way Love You All Ellie :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some magical words :)