You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Monday 18 April 2011

Shopping Over the Week :)

Hello litte sprinkles :)
To do
Save money
Revise
Blog
My to do list didnt really go to plan :(

I know i told you guys that i was going to save my money, well that just didnt work out so i have done yes! shopping.
Let me know if you like the images better than my other posts. I decided to post a picture of my myslef so please no negative comments about that :)
i would like to say a huge thank you to Amy for following my blog she has an amazing blog and i am very jelouse head over there to follow, she is having a great giveaway and i have already entered :)


Okay so from Primark.....
This top which i spoke about in my other post but couldnt get a photo of So here you go :)

From Boots .....

I purchased bourjois healthy mix foundation i love (L) it , its fantastic i would highly reccomend to get it now as it is on special offer for only £6.99 :)
I also got garniere anti dark circles roll-on in light this cost £10 (ish i cant actually remeber how much it costs)


garnier fructis frizz tamer shampoo, smell lush so good it so summery - i have no idea how much this cost as my mama got it.
Garnier body intensive 7 day nourishing lotion, i got the coca butter one, it is really nice stuff and it only cost £1.99 as it is on offer in boots for £1 off (hey a saving is a saving)

From superdrug i grabbed an impuls/barry M kit- £2.99 (BARGIN)



From Topshop ....
I decided to treat myself to a nice new pair of denim shorts, i really liked the colour of these, so i thought long and hard about it and snapped them up :)

They set me back £26! :S

Ok and lush, my parents went away for a couple of days so left me at home :D which deffinetly wasn't a bad thing!!


They got me donkey oaty- £1.99


So that concludes my haul i hope you enjoyed, please leave me a comment :)
When i get to 10 followers i will be doing part one of my giveaway :)
Thank you for reading :D




2 comments:

  1. You go shopping quiet alot you must have alot of money!!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really i just love shopping i go often but only buy a few things :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some magical words :)