You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Monday 11 April 2011

Shopping haul :)

Hey so i know i said that i wouldn't be having any hauls for a while, well i think that it made me want to shop more than ever, so i am just going to watch how much i am spending.
Ok So i went shopping in Boots, Primark and h&m



From Boots.
I purchased the Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor, i have had the purple one before and just fancied a change. It was on a half price deal so was only £4.99.
Link: http://www.boots.com/en/Gillette-Venus-Spa-Breeze-Razor_1042807/
From h&m.
I Bought a pack of four earings, these are so cute - £1.99
Navy Shorts- £7.99
Hello kitty mirror and comb (from the kids section) - £1.99
Long purple vest top- £3.99




From Primark...
I got a blue kind of coloured binkin- £6.00
Crop, sheer top- £4.00
 I couldnt get a picture of these things but i have a picture for the stuff i bought last time i went to primark, when the picture wouldnt upload :)
Here.... If you want to know the prices of anything have a look at the older post.
Love you all  :) xxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. OMG that mirror is so cute!!!!!
    well jelouse i need that lol :)
    Will you do a blog post tag cause i just created my blog just so i could follow you :) and want to get to know you better xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah btw my name is ellie to xxxxxxxxxx So that makes up cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How old are you ?? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you for following :)
    I know its really sweet, its only 1.99 :D
    Yes i will do a tag which one would you like me to do ??
    And yeah its become a really common name though,
    I'm 15 and will be 16 next month

    x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some magical words :)