You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Sunday 6 March 2011

Collective haul :)

Hey beauts,
I have had a stressfull time this last week but have had time for some shopping of course:)

From Boots:
Barry M nail paints are 2 for £5 :)
I got Instant nail effects  And Raspberry
Instant Nail Effects
From Primark

I bought two belts each £1 (bargin)
Black and light brown.
I got a blue cardigen- £8
White and lilac vest top - £2

SORRY NO PICS :(
From Whsmiths:
Glamour magazine- £2
Magazine cover
I chose the one with the take the day of -Clinique eye makeup remover
Bliss magazine- £2.50
Free sweet and barry m lipgloss set


That all sweeties hope you enjoyed have a good saturday night and sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some magical words :)