You Are Beautiful :)

You Are Beautiful In Every Single Way :)
Reviews, Hauls, Random. :D



Saturday 22 January 2011

Shopping Haul :)

Hello little chickens :)
Today i took a trip out with a friend to a town near where i live, (my mum drove us, well embaressed me)
I bought lots of nice things from Primark, Boots and HMV.

So from primark i bought.......
♥ Mint green dress with tiny horses and riders on , i think of it being like a tea party dress (not that i am planning on going to one or have ever been to one lol) - £5.00 (its called sky on the label)
♥ Grey hair flower, it is strechy hair band that goes right round the head and then big flower on it- £1.50
♥ Blue&white stripe, red&white spots hair wire, its kinda like a dolly bow and its reverable - £1.50
♥ Tea towl style scarf middle square beige&grey flowers, around edge tribal print - £3.00
♥ Beige tank top with frills at the front- £3.00
♥ Maroon mens polo shirt with yellow 72 on the left - £7.00

From boots i only bought one thing, i bought.....


♥ Veet suprem essence in-shower hair removal cream- £6.63



From HMV i bought.......
♥ Poster- Keep calm and go shopping- £3.99
♥ I'm a gleek badge- 49p (My friend bought these for me)
♥ Little miss naughty badge-49p (My friend bought these for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some magical words :)